June 22, 2010

I'm smart too....

So they're studying in the room and I'm sitting in the living room trying to pay bills online. I need encouragement. I'm a science major also, so I hear them talking about macrophages and T3s and T2s and bateriophages...I know that too. Lol. I know I'm being silly. It's just a lot to take in. Especially this being our first month away from home, friends, and family. I see myself there too. I just haven't decided if that's the route to take and risk not having "us" in our future. Oh how I wish this was much simpler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You ARE smart! If you decide to apply to med school, how many prerequisites do you have left to complete? What would the timeline be like? What does your fiance think? We know some couples with both people in med school and they seem to make it work!