June 23, 2010

Am I crazy?

So I'm thinking if we work on communicating our feelings then our relationship should be okay. So today he asked me if everything was okay. I'm really bad at hiding my feelings even if I wanted to. My shows you what I'm thinking. So I told him that I had something to tell him, but I didn't want it to be an arguement or anything like that. All I said was, "I would appreciate it if you would let me know when you go over to a girl's apartment". He came back with, "oh so now I have to tell you everything I'm doing all day". So then it continued with him getting upset and walking back to his study room. I'm not upset about the whole situation, just wish he would have reacted differently. Am I crazy for trying to be so open with him? You know how they say some things are better left alone....was this one of them?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sorry, Kari. Did you guys ever sit down and talk about your rules and expectations regarding opposite sex relationships outside of marriage?

Kari said...

No we haven't. I tried to but he takes it to the extreme. He thinks I'm asking him to tell me when he talks to any girl at any time. That's definitely not what I'm saying. It could be the way I'm wording it. I'm not sure.