You know you are a med school wife if...
- You receive book-sized packages on your front step about every 3-4 business days and have purchased additional shelving to store all of these "packages".
- You have found yourself talking freely about bodily functions with your coworkers and stopped when you noticed them shifting uncomfortably in their seats.
- You know what the ASIS is and could locate it on the body.
- You have been caught looking through the derm section of your husband's pathology book. (Hey...there is some pretty gross stuff in there!)
- You get nauseous 4 times a year when you read, "If you were to begin payments today, your monthly bill would be..."
- You are very familiar with the smell of formaldehyde.
- You know who Dr. Goljan is and have listened to more than one consecutive hour of his lectures on a road trip.
These are just a few...feel free to add more!